- Added new field
regno_str to the responses of Sessions/list and Companies/read endpoints. This new field holds a full 8-digits registration number of the company as a string value, and it doesn't trim the leading zeroes.
- Saved filter structure now dumps the e-mail address of the filter creator (as
is_shared boolean because filters can now be shared among all users having access to the resource.
- Added endpoints listing Turnover and Magnitude categories.
- Added Response Fields tables to API documentation page describing the resulting objects.
- Session listings can be filtered by
- Time-based usage limits added to the doc section of each call.
- All times are in UTC, mentioned in the doc intro.